Re: H-B stores???

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 20:09:09 -0800

>I've got this full unused kats-script to bang in, but it's forty pages of
screenplay
>(tough enough to transcribe on the best of days), and I don't think my fingers
>are insured for enough. I'll try do it on the weekend - I'm too broke to go
>anywhere and it's raining Kats and Dogs.

Hey, that'll be great in present form! Something like that would be so much
help in writing fanfics.
(I study characters in different situations to see how they react, but so
far is quite limated by my only seeing 23 eps out of the megahuge 24. Do the
math, and you'll see that there's just one more that I havn't seen. I feel
such anguish [hey, It's a BIG hole in my life, and an EVEN BIGGER
embarassment!])
Or is that what you were doing?

Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist