Re: Red Triangles...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 14:38:30 +0700

>How about this: Notice how the enforcer vehicles have a MegaKat herald on
>them that's a triangle with something on top? Using the triangle design on
>the SwatKat uniforms might just create a momentary hesitation in the mind of
>an enforcer who might fire on them. Kind of a "Hey- we're good guys".
>Sometimes a fraction of a second can help. Just a thought...

Well, it won't help them in my story, triangle are some sort of target
sight (I always have the tendency to shoot everything that has a triangle
in them. But then again, I do have some tendency to shoot everyone who has
the name Bob. :-)), so wearing a triangle is like begging to get shot
(Well, I be tempted to shot. Of course who want to shot the SwatKats?).
Although that wearing them may give the Enforcer an impression that they
and the SwatKats are going to share the same fate, so it may best that if
they both work together instead of fighting each other.

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"See ya starside!"