To Feral or not to Feral, that is the question.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 18:07:09 +0700

>>B-ko Daitokuji wrote:
>>>Turner's a $_at_#^! That's why!
>>
>>Hmmm, five letters, could it be that Turner is a "Feral"?
>
>Insult to Feral! Come on, Feral's not that bad!

Well, I mean the cat type, and not Commander Feral's last name. What I mean
is, could it be that Turner is an alley cat?

>Look Ted is self-centered. I was watching Turner's Barly Sane (TBS), and
>what did I see, there was it's slogan "Wake up to TBS!" and there was Ted's
>coffe mug, with his name on it. I ask you, what kind of self important idiot
>would put valuable time into a half second on his coffee mug?

I know the answer.

>And another thing, the movie that followed was edited for time. Why
>would anyone want to do that, so we can get another glimpse at his coffee
>mug, or his sickish face (it is an ugly site! I've seen the thing on TV!)?

I know the answer for this one too.

>I ask you, go nice on Feral.

Well, which Feral do you want me to be nice to? Of course I be nice to all
Feral cats and kats, just as long that they doesn't bug me.

>Out of all the SWAT Kat characters, I empithasize
>with him the most and sometimes, I find I act just like him (weird!)! Don't
>ask me why, because I don't know!!

Well, out of all the SWAT Kats characters, I think that the character that
I can relate to myself is probaly Steel (Or is it Steele?), since that I
act (almost) just like him, and when chance (Andy Hill) told me that Steel
is the sorta guy that has no friends, I became more certain that there is
some connection between me and Steel.