Re: Responbilities and Magic.

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 18:56:32 -0500

>>>Well, people do became more reponsible when a kid is near them, I
>>>think that this is the reason on why Commander Feral became more of
>>>an adult when times goes by. He has to look after Felina.

It also works the opposite way. Kids are usually more responsible around
adults and adults around elders,although, there are a few exceptions. I guess
people (or kats) are just more relaxed around their peers.

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Melissa Anne
Don't worry Joe-Bob, WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE!!! (don't ask!)