Re: Blep.blep.blep.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 19:06:46 +0700

>>>I'm referring to the scene where
>>>Manx is turning on the shower & the ooze comes out.
>
>>That's the scene before we saw a kat stuck in a car - drowning.
>
>Do you mean Callie?

Yep. We also see three other kats drowning. They are: Chance, the TurboKat,
and Razor.

>I don't remember any other kats drowning (unless you
>count the homeless kat in the beginning, but you don't really see him
>drowning).

Well, he's kitty litter now.

BTW, Callie seem to be jumping around avoiding from being wet, could it be
that she hate water?

>>I think that this is an alternative option instead of putting a cat in a
>>bag and
>>then throwing the bag into a liquid enviroment. Of course criminals do this
>>all the time.
>
>Cats (as in actual real-life housecats) swim,

I don't dare to test that theory, my sister will never talk to me again.

>so you have to put them in a bag before throwing them into a liquid
>enviornment. (just some useless information in case you didn't know
>already)s

How about if I lock the cat (Or kats.) in a car and then push the car into
a liquid enviornment? will that will work too? Of course it will work! if
it work for us humans, I guess that it will work for cats (Or kats.).

>BTW- How many of you out there are blessed with the joys of having an actual
>Cat? :-)

I have, do you want to see a picture of them? :-)

BTW, "Joys"?