Re: Litterboxes and Kat showers

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 19:06:40 +0700

>and as far as Razor's furball in "Bride of the
>Pastmaster" goes, my guess is that Kats must take regular showers, but will
>resort to licking themselves for emergency grooming.

Maybe some of them take showers and some don't.

>One thing comes to mind though: house cats generally don't like water,

Hmmm, let start a list on who like water and who don't, any suggestion on
who like water and who don't? I think that I already got some ideas on who
like water and who don't, but since that I only watch 9 episode presently,
I need some help here.

>although some larger cats, like tigers, will readily swim in or soak in
>water, either to cool off or to pursue prey. I get the feeling that Kats
>don't mind water, either (i.e., Megakat State Beach, Anakatta Island, etc.)
>Comments?

Maybe kats feelings for water is just like humans do for water, some of
them may like water and some don't.