Re: Fanfic story.

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 19:42:28 -0800

>>You mean my Tribute to <gag!> Ted Turner didn't make it?
>
>Well, "A Tribute to Ted Turner " has become one with the "Dark Ages".

Wha? What?? WHAT??? Who'se hairbrained idea was that? They should have been
seperate? Was this just a computer error or am I going into my crazier state
of mind?

>>>Well, mine is still in writing (Although I doubt that even one of my fanfic
>>>will ever been seen by anyone else but me, since that I'm still stuck at
>>>chapter two in my first story.).
>>>
>>I can relate. Battle One Grey and Two Blue, that I'm writing is still with
>>the unfinished eps, in limbo!

Hey, B-ko! You got someone else to write it, and he continually draggs you
down in it (I think so, anyway!!), so shuttup!!

>>You Shuttup!!

>I think that most of us in this list want to create a fanfic story, but
>they got some obstacle that they must overcome to. And I think that once
>the obstacle has gone, I'm sure that the fanfic directory will be fill with
>lots of stories.

Yeah, I got what I want, now I get what I want and what I want is a fight!
It's SWAT Kats alive again, or me dead, still trying in my afterlife!

>I hope that my fanfics will be finish soon.

You're not the only one who's hoping, here!

>>Mabye because we have SWAT Kats on the brain (after all, I do think about
>>them all hours of the day. Yes, they're appearing in my dreams now, too!!)
>
>Hmmm, "Dreams".... Does anybody here want to make a fanfic story when the
>SwatKats is having a strange dream sequence?

I do! No, wait! I'm writing around four already! and I'm going to start on
another! Anyone up to this idea?

Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
Dear Lord, help me. I'm WAKO!
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami
You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi
Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki