Re: Hairballs (was: Kat Commodes)

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 21:32:52 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, MATT WEBER wrote:

> There have been comments about getting/having/coughing up a hairball in
> various episodes. In fact, in "Bride of the Pastmaster", Razor coughs up
> one while they're trying to stop the "oil sucking eels". He had to get the
> hairball _somehow_... Maybe they lick themselves clean in the shower? I
> really don't think this was something the writers had planned on explaining
> in any great detail -- it was just a funny "gag" (pun intended)!

I remember a scene in "The Giant Bacteria" when Chance licks his palm
then proceeds to straigten out his hair (fur?) with it to make a good
impression on Callie. I don't suppose most Kats have any qualms about
licking themselves, though probably not for regular cleaniness. Maybe
Razor was licking his wounds or something before the ep ... he seems to
get bumped around a lot more than T-Bone :)

Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
- *sigh* now everything I did wrong in '95 can return
  to haunt me. Hurrah.