Re: The elimanation of humankind in the kat planet.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 14:07:38 +0700

>At 01:15 PM 1/18/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>Don't worry, any Amiga fans thought is always welcome. :)
>
>WAH! My beloved cartoon has gone the way of my beloved computer!!

I hope that the new Power Amiga will come out soon. And don't worry, good
thing never gone for good, they just get reincarnated in a new way. The
same may also go to the SwatKats.

>Hmm.. (more ideas forming)
>Perhaps we have to abandon the planet because of a virus that attacks only
>humans - everything else gets left behind.

Here's an idea to support your theory. A mad scientist created the virus so
that it will destroyed all human in the planet. Here are the reason for
creating the virus:

The mad scientist hates human. He/She always said that human always mess
around with the planet. Maybe it's time for other life to take over Earth.

>Of course, katkind would see all the cities & stuff that's left over.

But if the virus attack only humans and not attacking other life form (The
animal.), I think that they (Animal beside cat.) also got evolve into
intelligent sentient beings.

>What would the chances be that the _exact_
>same animals end up on a completely different planet?

Well, I think it's very high (After all, the universe is a very big
place.). And their (katkind) civilivation is almost similar to our own (How
is the chances of a civilivation evolving in the same way as ours?).