Re: Fanfic character.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 17:04:51 -0600 (CST)

>Children of the Jedi? does this story is related to StarWars?

Yes, it does.

>(Terra is having an unusual side effects.)

Hey! What's that supposed to mean??

>Hmmm, I'm need to read Day & Night more.

Please do. (A little bit a of shameless advertising there, after all, me and
Ryan are the authors of Day and Night. =) )

>But on what I read, I say that
>Jake goes with Tabby, Chance goes with Amber, and Felina goes with Marrkee.

Oooohhh, waaait a second.... Tabby, Amber, and Marrkee are all over three
thousand years old. They only *look* twenty, thirteen, and so on.

>Then again, I don't like being a match maker for the kats.

Neither do I.

Terra Chang,
Swat Kats fan,
writer,
nice person, (really, I am!)
totally crazy.

...who has had way too much sugar for one person.