Re: Fanfic character.

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 22:52:16 -0800

At 05:04 PM 1/19/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>Children of the Jedi? does this story is related to StarWars?
>
>Yes, it does.

Star Warz and Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuke with two U's I HATE IT!!
(All my freinds talk about it endlessly, so, naturally, I got bored after a
while!!)

>>(Terra is having an unusual side effects.)
>
>Hey! What's that supposed to mean??

Don't worry! I got unusual side effects until I became immune over time. We
all get 'em!

>>Hmmm, I'm need to read Day & Night more.

*advertizement* Do tell!! Amazing characters, amazing worlds, Now comes in
x-tra lite!
*Ned, your loving accountant says: The Day and Night series is sporty yet
manuverable!*

Please do read. (A little bit a of shameless advertising there, after all,
me and
Terra are the authors of Day and Night. =) (-: )

>>But on what I read, I say that
>>Jake goes with Tabby, Chance goes with Amber, and Felina goes with Marrkee.
>
>Oooohhh, waaait a second.... Tabby, Amber, and Marrkee are all over three
>thousand years old. They only *look* twenty, thirteen, and so on.

Yeah, Besides, I don't think any of them know what a gun is!

>>Then again, I don't like being a match maker for the kats.
>
>Neither do I.

Join the club!

>Terra Chang,
>...who has had way too much sugar for one person.

I act like I'm on a sugar high all the time! I'm so hyper that I can't get a
sugar high!!

Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami

You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi

Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki