Re: Swatkats Love Couples..

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 21:06:15 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Mon, 15 Jan 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:

> I always wonder, what will Feral do if he found out that his niece is
> dating Jake or Chance? (Of course this is the impossible, but then again, I
> do say that the impossible can happen in the kats universe.)

Heh ... <insert shameless plug for fanfic here> The idea pops up
somewhere in the middle parts of my fanfic, though not with Jake or
Chance. I think Feral's likely to be the overprotective type despite
Felina's independent spirit.

> I do dream about her (Callie), is this normal?

I shudder at the Freudian implications of it all ;)

> >>It seem that Queen Callista and Cry Turmoil has the highest potential for
> >>love, so let just leave Briggs and Lt.Feral from this couple thing.

I always thought her moniker was just Turmoil ... Cry Turmoil was the
name of the ep, wasn't it?

Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
- *sigh* now everything I did wrong in '95 can return
  to haunt me. Hurrah.