Re: Swatkats Love Couples..

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 07:17:17 -0800

Um, four levels of ">>>>" indicates a problem with unnecessary quoted material. Please
pare it down to *just* specifically what you're replying to. This is a big problem right now,
and a few are doing it.

>I wanna read it! I wanna read it! I wanna read it! I wanna read it! I wanna
>read it! I wanna read it! I wanna read it! I wanna read it! I wanna read it!
>I wanna read it! I wanna read it! I wanna read it! I wanna read it! I wanna
>read it!

Well, top marks for enthusiasm! I think, maybe, that we could've done without four lines
though, huh? Remember, 70 mailboxes get this, and I bet I'm not the only one catching up
through it all.

Anyone get hold of "Animato! 33" - with the followups to Mark's Kat-article?