Re: Dead SwatKats. (Time travel theory.)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 05:59:26 +0700

>On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:

(My close but not perfect translation of Simon words.)
>Close, but no cigar ... What I said was that DJ's assumption that the
>Metallikats succeeded in ruling MegaKat City because the SWATKats had
>traveled to the future and hence were not availible in the present to
>stop them had no clear basis.

***Watch this line below***
But could it be that there is another TurboKat? the one that try to defend
MegaKat city, but failed on its mission.

>I think I should drop this now. It's apparent no one understands me and
>this thread is a waste of space ... :P

Probaly. Ok, lets back to the main topic now, will the SwatKats die by
crashing to city hall? let us use another time travel theory.