Re: Animation

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 20:29:17 +0700

>>There most be some evil villains that use high-tech hardware to do
>>his/her job on doing evil things (Not Hard Drive of course, his job is
>>eletrical appliances, not cyborg kats or the other things that I mention.).
>
>I think this would be the perfect role for Dr. Greenbox who created "Zed" in
>"Unlikely Alloys". He kinda went off the deep-end near the end of that ep.
>and actually turned into a villian.

Hmmm, this is a possibilities that maybe could happen if the SwatKats
series still been produced.

>He even had the same ideas as the other
>major villians -- to destroy MegaKat city with the giant laser.

I think that Cry Turmoil is also want to aim a giant laser at MegaKat city
in "Turmoil II: The Revenge".

>Were there plans to bring back the Doctor as a villian in future eps.?

chance! chance! help us here, will there be a mad scientist that uses
high-tech crime in future eps? (The type that I mention of course.)