Re: Dead SwatKats. (Boy! what a future that it will make for MegaKat city.)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 04:23:41 +0700

>>Does this mean that the Pastmaster actualy travel to time ala "Time Trax"?
>>
>>Does this mean that the people that they meet in "A Bright and Shiny
>>Future." were actualy strangers?
>>
>You got it! I don't think anyone can really travel through time,

There is a theory that says that time is actualy moving in a paralel way.
It says that past, present, and future is _happening_ right _now_.

>because from where we see it, it keeps changing.

Just like Michelle said (A very good character from "Buried in Time", and
probaly will enter my fanfic just as soon as I finish most of my fanfic.)
"That is the problem with time travel, nothing is safe. They always can
change it so that it will never happen.", the conclusion is: the _future_
will not remain the same if you keep _changing the present_.