Re: Major mistake?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 10:26:47 -0800

>I was watching the SKIQ on tape the other day and noticed the announcer
>talking about the Cyclotron. He said it did 200mph while different scenes
>of the Cyclotron were being shown. The "Secret Files of the SK" says that
>it does 300mph. It would appear the writers didn't pay very close attention
>when putting together SKIQ.

Yeah, I'd tend to look at the "Katseye News Special Report" thing for exactly what it is:
a somewhat sorry compilation of disjointed clips assembled by a few clueless someones with
a bit too much time to spend in front of the editor. The new voice work by Adler and Gordon
for the "SKIQ" thing was fun, but the rest was a bit condescending and often outright silly.

This thing was originally intended to begin the second season as kind of a retrospective on the
first and a "preview of coming attractions" ahead of "Mutation City". It failed the mission, and
was almost run as an afterthought on TBS shortly before the program was yanked from rotation.
TCN has yet to broadcast it, and is apparently unaware of its existence.