Re: Animation

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 1996 19:22:02 -0500 (EST)

>Second season sucked mostly for its plots.

        Well, my favorite episodes are "When Strikes Goldfish" (Ask
chance about that one, Newbies! :)) "Caverns of Horror" and "Unlikely
Alloys". I would pick "Razor's Edge", but I simply can't stand irony in a
story. I also, like "Bright and Shiny Future", because it shows a lot of
the Pastmaster's character/personality in this episode.

A.J. Freda Mac: "So sue me! How was I supposed to know that
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu was your sister's car back there?"
Tails/Razor on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS