Re: SK TurboKat BBS legal?

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 22:22:46 -0500

At 04:16 PM 11/23/95 -0500, you wrote:
>and FTP and there are chat rooms there. Maybe we could hold our chats
>there since I am a member! I'll have to ask him.

Well, depending on the capacity of his machine, we may have quite a bit of
lag working from here. However, for all you out there interested, you can
usually find a SK channel open on a regualar basis. The IRC server is
irc.cerf.net and the channel is #swatkats. I will be there Tuesday at 9pm
EST (11/28) (provided my i-net service is operational at the time.)

work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us play: matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com
NOTE: This area under construction. Watch for falling anvils.