SK TurboKat BBS legal?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 16:16:41 -0500 (EST)

        Is it legal for me to call my BBS "TurboKat" and have little ansi
SK logos, and have SK stuff available for d-load, and call the SysOp
"T-Bone" and the co-SysOp "Razor" please tell me before I change all my
ansi screens to fit sk. Also, a big BBS i'm on might be getting telnet
and FTP and there are chat rooms there. Maybe we could hold our chats
there since I am a member! I'll have to ask him.

        SK Sound Bite update
I almost have the soundbites for "Wrath..." , "Night of Dark....." and
"The Metallikats". As soon as I finish them all, I'll be uploading them!

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS