Re: SK TurboKat BBS legal?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 16:08:03 -0500 (EST)

I was over at a friend's house one day, and he has AOL, we went to the
TCN site, and no sk stuff was to be seen, except for a little SK bulitin
board. That bulitin board is how I found out about rat.org!!!! Thank You
to whoever posted rat.org on the bulitin board!!!!

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS