Video Game

From: Leslie Setnor <lsetnor_at_got.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 22:39:16 -0800

Hello, I'm new! Funny, I've spent a full year on the Swat Kats Fan Club on
Prodigy and didn't even KNOW about this mailing list.

Anyway, have you guys already talked about the Swat Kats Video Game for
SNES? Does anybody have any codes? (If so, I'll have to rent it again. I
can't find it for sale *anywhere* around here.)

Karen "Cally" Setnor
lsetnor_at_got.net
mcjd61b_at_prodig.com

PS- I put in the address for this list on the BB, so we might get some new
members.