Re: Rat Gets The Bird

From: Dan Ramos <danramos_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 21:55:36 -0800

At 05:02 PM 11/15/95 +0000, you wrote:
>Listen up.....
>
>I'm getting real tried of all this hide-the-x-rated stuff...what harm
>is it going to do to watch your favorite hero's (Other than a few i
>wish never did) get into to some real loving.

Bleah! I can't agree... it shouldn't be openly accessible for KIDS and
personally.. I wasn't too happy to see them myself. :/

>I feel like every company is at the mercy of the parents in this
>coutry.

I don't think it's unreasonable for them to complain... although I *DO*
think it was unreasonable to say it must be GONE *PERIOD*.. I do believe it
should be hidden somewhere or that access should be granted to only the 18+
crowd (don't know what standards the Internet will adopt for this... :P heh)

>I'll admit some things should never be x-rated but come on....it's
>was evident the Swat Kats wanted Caille, Even T-Bone wanted Turmoil.
>But when Sonic and Sally do it noooooooooo, Sega has to put the damn
>g-rated only crap on him. Which means he'll be a g-rated idiot.
>
>In my own opinon.....
>
>Matthew

Bleah!

I'm all for losing censorship and all...but let's at least have a little
decency about the way we go about it.
...my opinion. :)