Re: Rat Gets The Bird

From: Matthew Milam <us010700_at_pop3.interramp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 17:02:29 +0000

Listen up.....

I'm getting real tried of all this hide-the-x-rated stuff...what harm
is it going to do to watch your favorite hero's (Other than a few i
wish never did) get into to some real loving.

I feel like every company is at the mercy of the parents in this
coutry.

I'll admit some things should never be x-rated but come on....it's
was evident the Swat Kats wanted Caille, Even T-Bone wanted Turmoil.
But when Sonic and Sally do it noooooooooo, Sega has to put the damn
g-rated only crap on him. Which means he'll be a g-rated idiot.

In my own opinon.....

Matthew