Rilly wierd idea for a story by a friend

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 17:30:08 -0600 (CST)

'Lo all. I've been busy lately (school) and haven't had much time for
writing. (sigh). Well, like the subject of this message, my friend Courtney
gave me this idea:
Courtney:
 "You should make like, a vampire bite Razor and like, make it a two-parter!"
Me:
"What's gonna happen to T-Bone?"

Courtney:
"He could like, try to find a cure!!"
(Me and Courtney both like SK, Sonic, and...Vampire Hunter D. ;) )

I've got two going already, but unless someone else offers to write
something like that, or doesn't like it, I can write. But it WILL take some
time.
(I've got "Odd Circumstances", "Day and Night", for SK, "Celeste" for Sonic,
and to top it all off, I got a big ole project on folklore at school to do.)
Sheesh. OK, I'm done now. tell me what you think of this idea. I won't be
hurt, cause it ain't MY idea, it was Courtney's.