Re: SK Video Game

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:03:27 -0500

At 03:08 PM 11/5/95 -0500, you wrote:
> Any Computer Programmers out there? If so, maybe we could all
>pitch in ideas for a non-official SK computer game. My parents really
>don't like me renting the machines and the SK game, but if it was on
>disks or CD-ROM or something, they would probably let me. One of my ideas
>for it is flying in the TurboKat and getting to switch between Razor and
>T-Bone.

A while back, I started working on a DOOM .wad file with SK graphics & such.
I didn't get very far and it's been put on the back burner until I get some
time to work some more on it. (Heh. "Free-time". What a concept! I'm sure
that some day I'll find out what it is first-hand. <g>)

matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com
NOTE: This area under construction. Watch for falling anvils.