Re: SWAT KAT Chat update!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 11:38:51 -0700

> We had a great time at SK chat, even though only 3 people showed
>up. Our topic was: "Swat Kats" a swear word at Turner Co.???!!!
>
> Renchee, Tails, and Terra showed. We talked about SK all the
>time. COME JOIN THE FUN AT 206.98.16.4!

Man, I fouled up big on that. I forgot when I wrote that I'd be able to make it
that I wasn't going to be around for all of Friday and most of today...sorry. Let's
try again - maybe tomorrow, or some time in the week?

  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter