Re: SWAT KAT Chat update!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 14:03:47 -0400 (EDT)

No no, no. You do it like THIS:

 sssssss w w a ttttttttttt k k a ttttttttt ssssss
s w w a a t k k a a t s
ssssss w w w a a t k k a a t ssss
      s w w w w aaaaaaa t kk aaaaaaa t s
      s w w a a t k k a a t s
ssssss w w a a t k k a a t sssss

You have to use the letters of the letter you're making! :)
A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS