Re: SWAT KAT Chat update!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 13:53:26 -0400 (EDT)

Yes! We are doing next week! EVERY FRIDAY AT 9PM EST OR WEEKDAYS AT 7PM EST
AND SATURDAYS AT 3PM. telnet://206.98.16.4 login: visitor password: visitor

ENJOY!!!

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS