Re: 4500 mph???!!!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 07:11:45 -0400 (EDT)

        Hmmmm. Maybe we should tell turner that SWAT Kats increases your
knowledge of planes, and vocabulary. What's sedation mean in Destructive
Nature when callie says: I have to go give the mayor sedation." Near the
end after his pet skyscraper callapsed.

ARTHUR JOHN FREDA
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu It's a bird! It's a plane! It's TAILS! :)
"Tails" on FunkyChat and HappyChat