Re: Is anyone receiving me?

From: FIELD <hallo1466_at_osiris.elte.hu>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 15:53:22 EDT

Hi,

Just for the sake of it, I'm so lucky that I CAN watch the Kats at
the moment. Well, how come? The truth is I'm in Budapest, Hungary,
which is in Europe and never was in Africa, you fools, and we have
cable at home. Getting up with the Kats every Tuesday, Thursday,
Saturday and Sunday is just great :-) I hope everyone envies me
now.
I've just started taping the episodes, for I don't want to end up
without T-Bone and Razor when Cartoon Network drop the programme.
By the way, does anyone know if they have the 1994 episodes? So
far I've only seen 1993 ones.

Well, that's it, I just wanted to introduce myself, which I didn't
but never mind. i'm just a stupid 21-year-old girl from a Hungarian
university who doesn't feel old enough to like the Kats.

Field.

PS: Is there a place one can get a SK Tee from?