Re: Is anyone receiving me?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 10:30:16 -0700

>I haven't seen any mail on the list for a while.. Is it my new service or
>what??
>
>PS, when I get *real* online access, I'll post the pic. I haven't
>been able to do it yet because of these wonderful online services I have to
>deal with.
>
>-Matt

Nah..there hasn't been any volume because nothing's happening at the moment,
and most of the Kat-fans don't have access to the program now that TBS and
the syndicated stations have dropped it. I was trying to type in the next bit of
Mark's article, but I've had a series of mail-news failures over the last three
days...and this is the first time I could get back on reliably. Sigh. I'm trying to
get to some more pics for the site, but I'm not too happy with my 240 dpi res
at the moment.

BTW, just for interests sake, how many of us have the entire run of the
program on video tape?

(Oh yeah, I _finally_ got the heavy package of downloads off to the
 Tremblay Bros...they should get it on, oh...Thursday/Friday).
  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter