Newbie here

From: Nicole Virginia Boultinghouse <nvb0001_at_jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 20:00:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I admit I am a sucker and I am new. I have seen and heard about
Swat Kats for a few months, but as I usually do in fear of becoming
adicted, I avoided it. Last weekend I could stand it no more and I rented
the three videos and sat down for a Swat Kats film fest. And here I
am.. So! Who wants to fill me in on everything I've missed for the past
year and a half two years? I feel like a fool and I hope I haven't
stumbled upon a secret sect of Swat Kat fans. If I have can I join???
Just curious, about how many people are here?

A new die hard fan
Niki