Re: KatVids/SNES game/Turner bashing...

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 16:25:43 -0400 (EDT)

> He didn't mention cartoons specifically, despite the
>photographic teaser, but went on to talk about violence in TV ("if
>everybody else stopped making..violent films, we would - Pop, kiss
>mine!" <Ted's father shot himself>).

Heh! If you happened to catch Space Ghost C-C on 7/29 evening (I
believe it was show #6 - repeat), SG interviewed Hulk Hogan and
asked him questions like: "Would you give Ted Turner an Atomic
Drop?" et al. It was *hilarious*! SG kept on ripping on Turner
saying "Ted's a wimp..." etc., etc. I wish I caught this one on
tape!

<sorry for getting off the subject!>
-Matt