video and toy update..

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 11:03:02 CDT

After yesterdays report here, of toys starting to show up at K-mart.
I made a trip to the local one to see what there was. They
had received a new case of Capt. Planet (either that or found it festering
under some rock in hte storage room), but no Kats.

Also, I found the three videos for rent at a locally owned video store.
Didn't have a chance to ask them about purchasing copies through them.

Ian