Manx and Ann Gorah in 'The Avengers'

From: Paul Hurley <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 11:33:51 -0400 (EDT)

This message was from:
From: gkoopman_at_WI.LeidenUniv.NL (G.C.Koopman)

and got caught in out anti-olga mechanism. So rather than make him repost it,
I'll post it. replies should go to gkoopman_at_WI.LeidenUniv.NL and not to me.

---------

Howdy SwatKats fans!
While trying out my new TV today, I watched an episode of the old detective
series 'The Avengers'. This episode was about the bad guy trying to conquer
the world by turning cats into tigers by stimulating their brainwaves. But now
the interesting thing: the bad guy's name was Dr. Manx, and his assistant's
name was Ann Gorah! Do you think this is a coincidence or did the inventors of
the SwatKats (the Tremblay brothers, I thought) watch this episode, too. I'd
like to hear your opinions.

Guido