Re: alt.tv.swatkats Propagation

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 18:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 12 Jul 1995, Felix Lee wrote:

> Chance:
> > (waiting for the administrative "see, I told you so" from alt.config)
>
> nah, not likely.
>
> I'll send out a booster newgroup today for alt.tv.swatkats, to try to
> improve its connectivity/propagation.

Cool. One of the problems is we already have a lot of the "target
audience" on the mailing list, and no one feels the need (except myself,
of course) to duplicate what they say in both spots. Delphi and
America On-Line picked it up rather early, and I'm _very_ surprised we
haven't had some posters from there. Hmm. If anyone can post Dana's FAQ
to the newgroup, please do - I don't have the ability within the
framework of my ISP, and those I've asked so far have either been unable,
reluctant, or simply too darn busy.

     "...$%#!!_at_!!, does EVERYTHING have to occur at the speed of MTV?!"
  - George Lucas on the cancellation of "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles",
    after hearing that viewers expected constant action, rather than a
                        "gentle history lesson"