Re: Just got a _TON_ of Kats reference materiel...

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 18:25:17 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 12 Jul 1995, MATT WEBER wrote:

> Andy Hill wrote:
> > I am tempted to cross this last bit to alt.fan.furry without the
> >attributions to Falk - any comments?
>
> Do it! It might generate some enthusiasm about the merchandise & renewal of
> the show! Although you might get in a bit of trouble if someone important
> finds out you've been giving away secret info. But then again, the series is
> cancelled, so what can they do?!

     Well, they could sue me, and with practice I could probably really
care less - what I want to avoid is bringing down heat on Katfriends -
and I think I can manage it so as to avoid both.

     Personally, I thrive on trouble - whether causing it or dealing with
it - so they're quite welcome to try. Right now, I despise certain
individuals over there _almost_ as much as I like the Kats, so perhaps
they better learn to duck r.a.a. for awhile, instead of me worrying about
their legal-beagles.

     "...$%#!!_at_!!, does EVERYTHING have to occur at the speed of MTV?!"
  - George Lucas on the cancellation of "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles",
    after hearing that viewers expected constant action, rather than a
                        "gentle history lesson"