Re: Real-Life and death

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 10:44:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 6 Jul 1995, Ian Lynn wrote:

> I did realize this was meant to be a running gag, but I would like
> to see Feral layed up good once.

     I would like to see this, him being a victim of his own arrogance,
and having to be helped out by the Kat guys - perhaps in a
life-threatening situation. Feral should be given the opportunity later
in the same ep to return the favour, and maybe have a line of dialogue
that goes:

FERAL: "Don't read anything into this, vigilantes, I don't want to owe
        YOU TWO anything..."

> In regards to the Macho Man:
> "OOH YEAH, I'm coming over from the WCW (remember this is Turner) and
> taking over the CARTOOOOON NNNNETWORK, YEAH". Sorry, no toy hype what
> so ever. In fact unless I'm mistaken it appeared that after the first 2
> or 3 episodes they started replaying the same cuts of the MAcho Man.
> Just remember Randy is the Swatkats BIGGEST fan...right?!?!?

     The sick thing about this whole TCN promo deal, is that someone over
there wanted me involved in it, and even wanted to talk to the
Tremblays. I would've solicited ideas from here if they ever called me
back after the first contact, but it died right there. _Any_ one of us
could've come up with something better than Macho-dude, and they wouldn't
be complaining of slow video sales either. What an organization.
     "...$%#!!_at_!!, does EVERYTHING have to occur at the speed of MTV?!"
  - George Lucas on the cancellation of "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles",
    after hearing that viewers expected constant action, rather than a
                        "gentle history lesson"