'KATS aren't the only things breathing in Mkat City...

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 06:35:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 15 Jun 1995, Ian Lynn wrote:
> Here's a thought--
> An episode where the boys go to the MegaKat city ZOO!!!!
> That could put an end to everyones wondering.
>
> I can't remember off the top of my head, but when the Kats were fighting the
> old war pilot that was after Manx, and they downed him in the ocean.
> Where there any fish in the underwater scene when the plane sank??

     The ep was "The Ghost Pilot" (y'know, "The Red Lynx"), and I don't
recall fish, but in "Mutation City", we get to see froggies - and in
"Giant Bacteria" we see a cow; we also see scorpions of varying sizes in
"Caverns of Horror", and T-Bone mentions "scum-snakes" at some point,
though he may mean "lawyers".

     I'd guess their animal kingdom is much like ours, but so far they've
stayed away from having any "pets" in the show, likely because no one can
figure out exactly _what_ a 'KAT _would_ have for a pet (perhaps a lawyer?).

Andy