Re: Latest Kats roster and other stuff[D[D

From: David Minter <mintedb_at_ndlc.occ.uky.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 23:15:04 -0500 (CDT)

> ME> >Wow. Membership appears to be up to around 32 or 33 people on th
> ME> >(and one digest member) -- and possibly growing! As Andy said, I
> ME> >surprised (although pleasantly) at the success of the list... th
> ME> >be nice to hear from the lurkers once in a while (just so we know
> ME> >you have a pulse out there ;-).

     I'm David Brian Minter, middle name not necessary. :> I'm a 21
year old computer science major, and I fell for SWAT Kats from my first
episode. There's not one single element that makes this show; everything
simply works together! The art has definately improved over the second
season, and it's such shame that we're not going to see another. Maybe
we can save it, but... Anyway, about the guest voices on the show, I'd
love to see, er, hear Burgess Meredith appear as a guest villain.

     Waiting for the toys;

           David Minter

     Next player, please...