Re: Scooby Doo Movie Announced!

From: Mitch Botwin <mbotwin_at_fir.fbc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 07:51:29 -0400

On Jun 10, 8:44am, Andy Hill wrote:
> Subject: (fwd) Scooby Doo Movie Announced!
> **I crossed this to the list, just to show cluelessness in action. No
> 'KATS movie, yet we have Space Ghost, Scooby, and Captain Planet all
> announced in the same year? No comment.**

This makes sense in accordance with the long term plans annoouned by HB. If you
have ever gone to Universal Studios in Florida. The HB ride, H & B say after
the Jetsons that other characters will be getting their own movies, this
includes Scooby Doo

--

Mitch Botwin
Email: mbotwin_at_fir.fbc.com Tel:212-909-3118 uucp:HA!HA!HA!