Re: SWAT Kats at the ABA

From: Mitch Botwin <mbotwin_at_fir.fbc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 10:53:00 -0400

On Jun 8, 6:27am, Andy Hill wrote:
> Subject: Re: SWAT Kats at the ABA
>
> On Thu, 8 Jun 1995, Mitch Botwin wrote:
>
> > oven). There were limited hard copy, but they did have an animation teaser
loop
> > running which looked fairly good. There will be another movie, before the
show
> > is released in syndication.
>
> "Limited Hard Copy", meaning? Did they have _any_ literature on the
> 'KATS - I mean, "Flinstones" and the "Jetsons" are cancelled too, but you
> can't get _away_ from that stuff.

Limited hard copy means a 2 page flimsy with some art and minimal verbage.
There was nothing on the Kats anywhere. If you didn't know about them, you
would not of been keyed to ask. They are not an active property and so are not
displayed or talked about.

--

Mitch Botwin
Email: mbotwin_at_fir.fbc.com Tel:212-909-3118 uucp:HA!HA!HA!