Re: Swat Kats change your life...

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 1995 23:16:01 -0400 (EDT)

wkoziol_at_delphi.com

Ask your dad if he detests the News and commentary reports. Also, ask him if
he detests other forms information media like the newspapers, radio, all kinds
of talk shows. To me these are excellent entertaining shows that I love to
watch. It also shows me (no offense here) that your dad has too much free time
on his hands and worries about the remainder of the media. The the ones that
are saying that most shows are to violent then shouldn't they curb the news as
well? The news are showing relife vilence and couldn't that inspire more
violent behavior amongst their children instead of these make believe shows?

swatkats change your life