Re: Window stickers?

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 21:55:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 2 May 1995 MATT_W_at_delphi.com wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has seen any kind of
> vinyl window stickers (the type you've seen in
> the back windows of cars) of any SK characters?

     Currently, the only licensed SK stuff is the target-ball thing, and
the SK watches. There were two different variations of the "SWATKATS"
name/logo on stickers that were distributed through fan-mail responses,
one was intended to stick on the inside of a car windshield, and the
other was an all-purpose one for any surface. I do not believe that any
more exist (I have one). When I _finally_ get hold of H-B regarding the
fan-stuff, they may be considering enclosing the stickers again in
fan-mail replies, what would people like to see? SK logo, one of the
characters, or my choice - both of the characters? The H-B employee
store also _had_ some SK stuff, including a really cool T-Shirt that said
"Animation Ground Crew" on the back, and had a 'KAT guy fighter pilot
depicted wearing the pilots mask. They are evidently "sold out", though
I suspect the stuff was moved after the cancel order.

Andy