Re: Kat weaponry, revisited...

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 07:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 25 Apr 1995, Dana Uehara wrote:

> First off, Razor's favorite missile isn't the "Plain Old Missile,"
> otherwise he'd use it all the time. I'd say he prefers using either the
> Octopus or Slicer Missiles more. He's only used this particular missile
> *once*, but as far as I know he's never used it since.

     Twice, for him. The second was in "Razor's Edge" when he blew out
the ground underneath the "Black Widow" thingy of DarkKat's, then later
filling it with water. T-Bone, I believe, also finished off DarkKat's
jet in "Wrath of DarkKat" with Plain old Missile when Razor was dropping
downwards along with the bomb.

Weaps list entries not mentioned:

        GROUNDHOG MISSILE (From Razor's Edge)
        DRILLBIT MISSILE (From Razor's Edge)

Andy (who wishes the damn mailprog would learn to append the sig at the
        bottom instead of the top of the file...)