Kat weaponry, revisited...

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 22:02:36 -0800

WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com writes:
>Getting back to the Swat Kats weapons, I'm surpize that Dana fail to mention
>that Razor's favorite missle is the "Plain Old Missle." And on the missle's
>body it reads "From Razor with love."

First off, Razor's favorite missile isn't the "Plain Old Missile,"
otherwise he'd use it all the time. I'd say he prefers using either the
Octopus or Slicer Missiles more. He's only used this particular missile
*once*, but as far as I know he's never used it since.

The background for this comment is simple: on two MUCKs (FurryMUCK and
FurToonia, for those of you who aren't familiar with mucking) I play Razor
and Walt plays T-Bone. One invention (which is "throwable", i.e., you can
actually throw it to someone else) is the Plain Old Missile, basically a
replica of the same missile used in the episode "Chaos In Crystal."

--
================= Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ================
"Hey, what took ya?"