"Steele," "Steel," or "Stele"? Or none of the above?

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 21:46:37 -0800

Jonathan Higa writes:
> Given the available information so far, I would agree with Andy for
>the spelling which matches an English word. However, a more authoritative
>source might be the end credits for the second season. If you, dear reader,
>have seen the lieutenant's name in any second season episodes, please
>enlighten us with the correct spelling.

Trouble is, the Lieutenant didn't appear in *any* of the second-season
episodes, which list all of the main characters (and their respective
voices). Feral's niece, Felina, replaced Steel(e?), but the latter only
appeared in the first season, where there was no breakdown of the voice
credits.

--
================= Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ================
"Hey, what took ya?"