Edgy Razors...

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 15:49:08 -0800

OK, I've taken a bit of time to cool off here. After looking back at the
list material, I don't think the off-topic digressions were bad enough to
warrant my last posting to the list. Even the other part about including
quoted text hasn't happened more than a couple of isolated times; however,
please keep my admonitions in mind for future reference.

BTW, my poll is shaping up. The age ranges appear to be roughly 20 to 42
and as far as I can tell there aren't any female list members (at least
none that *responded* to my poll, anyway ;-) and quite a bit of you are on
another list that I'm on (some more as lurkers than others).

My general comment about "Razor's Edge" -- good episode, although
predictable. You can tell basically what's going to happen after Act I,
although how exactly the story is resolved isn't as predictable. It does
have some very good characterization on Razor's part (and even a little on
T-Bone, tho moreso on Razor).

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================