Re: 'KATS have nine lives!

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 07:09:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 4 Apr 1995, Dana Uehara wrote:

> Maybe this has something to do with Barry Gordon (Razor's voice) being
> the president of the SAG. ;-)

Heh. Yeah, I just heard this a couple of days ago.

> As Andy pointed out in another post, just because the series is
> "cancelled" doesn't mean it will be, or has been, yanked in mid-season.
> There was some discussion about this on the net, although I don't know
> the details offhand.

It's hard to get information from any aspect of the Turner org. I will
try and find out how long TBS will run them for sure.

> In case anyone is wondering, btw, TBS is currently showing first-season
> episodes (some with second-season opening music and credits).

Yeah, speaking of this - I like the original music and titles FAR better
- but they were evidently changed because it was felt that T-Bone/Razor
and the TurboKat should be introduced to your eyes before the Monsters.
There are versions of the original 13 with both styles of titles. The
music to go with the "Turner Program Services" tag was also changed.

Andy